October Entry: Quirky Cleveland
Well, it's been a while since I've participated in a challenge and this one has peaked my interest. I'm going to make a map of my hometown Cleveland, Ohio (yes, the mistake on the lake). My map is going to focus on the quirky/weird locations scattered throughout the greater Cleveland metropolitan area. Here are some interesting locations, just to name a few...
- The world's largest rubber stamp
- The Polka Hall of Fame and Museum
- Ralphie's house from the movie "A Christmas Story", now a museum/gift shop
- The Superman house, the house where Jerry Siegel lived when he created Superman
- The Dittrick Museum of Medical History, home to the world's largest collection of prophylactic devices
This map is in the very initial stages and probably won't end up looking anything like this...
### Latest WIP ###