I like the history notes! Edits: "Turee Silk and (its) (products) are the greatest export of Wanenjo." Also, the single, working Travel Arch... is that a one-way trip kinda thing, since it's the only operational one? Great story starter, that. 'I dare you to step through it!' ;)
The whole map keeps looking better and better! =)
Thanks for pointing out that error. I find myself quite unwilling to make the exception for it's. Ownership is ownership. lol
The notes will probably go through an edit if I get time. Some of the sentence structure is a bit questionable.
In regards to the single, working Travel Arch;
* One way trip from it to any intact Travel Arch that is not in day-light (no particular reason for this, it just seemed like a good twist).
* It is believed that all of the arches were once capable of 'opening' a connection as the Wanenjan Arch is not remarkable compared to the others (excepting that it works).
* The use of this last Travel Arch is what allows the Wanenjan State Troopers to play the role of 'king maker' back on the mainland. Obviously there must be some reason why the mainlanders haven't destroyed the remaining Travel Arches.
haha =) I agree.
Originally Posted by Thurlor
Well, here is my final update. It's still not finished but it will have to do. There is no way I can finish it in the time left.
I managed to include;
* Capital City.
* Provincial Seats.
* Some cities.
* Placed Travel Arch markers.
* ONE Plantation/Orchard that I'm not happy with.
* Very rough Imperial Highway following the coastline.
* I finished the rivers & lakes for the southern half of the island.
* Increased resolution to 7500x7500 as the original 5000x5000 wasn't enough to show the details clearly.
### Latest WIP ###
I really need to work on finishing my maps.
Good luck to the rest of the challengers.
Well, I reckon I know who's getting my vote then...
Heee hee, I love that 'I'm not worthy' smiley!
I really hope that you finish this at some point. It's quite incredible. =)