I voted for
The Fraternal Twins by Neyjour
Donner 's World by timallen
For what it's worth , here are my overall thoughts, with order of rating of the maps:
1. The Fraternal Twins by Neyjour : I'm not a sucker for maps of small places, but the work done with the textures , the two types of soil and the representation of the places, the spine of that beast (a drogan? Or should it be a dragon?) , all this things have captured my attention very positively. A really pleasant job.
2. Donner 's World by timallen : I have a soft spot for science fiction and board games and the idea of the map of an alien world just appeals me. I liked how snow, tunnels and the artifact have been rendered. Maybe I would have liked some more embellishment, anyway, I liked it.
3. A Silver to Head by Psylence : One day I hope to have the same ability in drawing and painting. Psylence, you did a great job! However, I still think your map its more a painting than a map, so I didnít vote for you; but itís evident that most people donít agree with me, given how much votes youíre gaining. Congrats! .
4. The Frozen Wastes by schattentanz : a good start, in my opinion, but unfortunately it has not been completed. What a pity!
5. The Creeping Waste by DoubleDutch : also this is a good start , but it seems incomplete.
Itís been a pleasure competing here, Iím looking forward the next lite challenge!