Era of the Three Kingdoms - Gimil*
The Battle for Post-Apocalyptic Ohio - CBDroege
the Gempei War - GamerPrinter
Ancient China: The Warring States - mogul76
The Planet Which Has Stopped - Qbista
Generic Warring Clans Thingy - Ascension
Shadizaar: Split, Splintered & Sundered - Steel General
The Empire - Hoel
League of Major Realms - tcberry
Ličge, Zombie Town - Korrigan
Genuggia - joćo paulo
Kingdoms of the Veridion - bohunk
Battletech 3062 - Darken
The New World - Nomadic
Congratulations Qbista - a well deserved win. Twoj mapa jest bardzo latwe!
(apologies for terrible Polish, I'm a little rusty)
Based on the Challenge Suggestions forum... its down to these:
1. River Police Challenge - of course this could be mixed in with other challenge ideas too.
2. Hoel's Verticle Map - which has lots of potential. Something to try at least.
3. Underwater Map - an old suggestion of mine, I still think has lots of potential.
4. War Map - unless the CLs decide that the December Challenge - the siege already complied with this suggestion, though many posting to that thread disagree whether this idea was truly fulfilled (sieges are not the only kind of map to create)
5. Board Game Map - catering especially to all the Conquer Clubbers here, this might be worthy as well.
Just in case the CL's are still haggling on which way to go...
My Finished Maps
Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Congrats Qbista. It was no contest as far as I'm concerned.
GP: I told you it was a crowd pleaser! Nice job
SG: If the duel idea gets of the ground, I'm coming for you!
Great job everyone! I just love the guild. An honest, friendly and, most of all, sharing community. Keep it up guys!
My favs has won 2 for 2 since I joined. I'll step up next time, hopefully I've got more time then. It was a fun challenge and useful for my D&D group.
As for next month my favs tied with are my own vertical map idea or a game board map as no1 with a war map on close second.
Fantastic Map and a very worthy winner!!!
hard fought and well done!
Gratz to you Q. Well done!