It has been a frustrating but instructional day. As you can see, I have added a frame and a nameplate to my map. It is all quite fancy, like a gift given to someone of royal blood.
The frame's genesis was from Lileya, a Romanian brush-maker (lileya.deviantart.com) that I'm sure some of you are familiar with. It was a brush, so I had to hack it to get it to fit around my map, which was a beast.
To my surprise, the name plate was extremely difficult. The only tutorial I could find on the technique was a video, and the instructor didn't bother to explain a few things and the colors were off. I think I got it fixed, but my wife went off to bed a while ago and I'm pretty much guessing at this point. If it's wrong, I'll fix it tomorrow.
The font was from dafont.com, Chopin Script Font. Very elegant and it looked like the kind of font someone would stamp into a brass name plate.