Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Hey there.

  1. #1
      Ghalev is offline
    Publisher Ghalev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    100

    Post Hey there.

    The email said to do this, so I obey.

    "Say a little about yourself, your background, and your specific interest in cartography."

    Myself: I like maps and stuff. Especially maps, but stuff is cool too.
    My Background: [looks around] Living room. Kinda cool. More stuff in it than maps, tho.
    My Specific Interest in Cartography: I like maps best when they're ... like pictures of a place, but only it's not a picture, but a sort of thing that tells you where stuff is. That's my favorite. Plus I like to play a wizard.

    And ...

    SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!

    - Ghalev
    (S. John Ross)

  2. #2
      NeonKnight is offline
    Community Leader NeonKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Surrey, Canada, EH!
    Posts
    5,025

    Post

    Hyurah!

    Welcome aboard (but we're not a ship).
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

    Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

    Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

  3. #3
      Redrobes is offline
    Software Dev/Rep Redrobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,790
    Blog Entries
    4

    Post

    Gettings visions of Bill 'n Ted now...

  4. #4

  5. #5
      jfrazierjr is offline
    Community Leader jfrazierjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Apex, NC USA
    Posts
    2,963

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghalev View Post
    The email said to do this, so I obey.

    "Say a little about yourself, your background, and your specific interest in cartography."

    Myself: I like maps and stuff. Especially maps, but stuff is cool too.
    My Background: [looks around] Living room. Kinda cool. More stuff in it than maps, tho.
    My Specific Interest in Cartography: I like maps best when they're ... like pictures of a place, but only it's not a picture, but a sort of thing that tells you where stuff is. That's my favorite. Plus I like to play a wizard.
    Hey and stuff Ghalev. Like your cool background and stuff. No way, you like maps that show where stuff is! WAAAY!!! Me too! When you get some time and stuff, be sure to post up some of your maps that show where stuff is here dude! but no stuff please.... we have more than enough stuff posted here already dude. Rock on!

    Joe
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

  6. #6
      jfrazierjr is offline
    Community Leader jfrazierjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Apex, NC USA
    Posts
    2,963

    Post Rufus no more

    On a slightly more serious note and stuff: The great Rufus has passed on and failed his 2 out of 3 game of twister with death. That is MOST heinous and non triumphant.
    Last edited by jfrazierjr; 06-25-2008 at 09:23 AM.
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

  7. #7
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Posts
    9,463

    Post

    Welcome Ghalev!!

    Jump on in the waters fine
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Ghoraja Juun, my largely stagnated campaign setting.

    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.



  8. #8
      Ghalev is offline
    Publisher Ghalev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    100

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
    On a slightly more serious note and stuff: The great Rufus has passed on and failed his 2 out of 3 game of twister with death. That is MOST heinous and non triumphant.
    Way



    ----------------

  9. #9
      Ghalev is offline
    Publisher Ghalev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    100

    Map

    Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
    When you get some time and stuff, be sure to post up some of your maps that show where stuff is here dude!
    Yes! I have done many maps, a few have their fans, but this is probably my finest hour.

    Mind you, the fans of my other maps usually just stare in horror at this one and wonder if I'm joking. It's a communications issue; I have it on the to-do.

    Finest. Hour.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey there.-vanth.gif  

  10. #10
      Ghalev is offline
    Publisher Ghalev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    100

    Map

    ... and because this one (the only currently-public map from several in a WIP to be published Real Soon Now, Honest) is laying around, here's that, too. Not quite as rock-out-awesome, but more technique and stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey there.-uresia-gaugust.jpg  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •