New Map Pack - One Dollar Dungeons: Paladin's Secluded Citadel
Thought I would go ahead and post again about my newest One Dollar Dungeon! This is #7: the second-to-last in the series. This time we have Paladin's Secluded Citadel. Since I'd already done a traditional cathedral for the Cleric, I thought I'd do something a little different this time. So, we have a onion-domed, Arabian Nights style building in the desert--the perfect location for a crusader! Here are some sample images and the copy:
One Dollar Dungeon: Paladin's Secluded Citadel
Is this the starting point for your Paladin’s crusade, or will it be the bloody ending? Have you come to spread your god’s message in a foreign land, or are you defending against the savage heathen invaders? Will this sanctuary that’s stood in the desert for generations serve as a base for your new mission? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
Paladin’s Secluded Citadel is the seventh in a series of One Dollar Dungeon maps, which represent convenient starting locations or class-specific adventure locals for each traditional RPG character class. Paladin’s Secluded Citadel is an onion-domed fort in the desert with an Arabian Nights flavor: a perfect setting for crusaders! Three stories tall and a rooftop level, the citadel fort is mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Full color map in a single .jpg (versions with and without grid)
• High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
• PDF of the sliced images for your home printer, compatible with US Letter and A4 size paper
D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
• 100DPI gridless .jpg maps with objects removed
• An object file folder with over 18 new .png objects for private reuse in other maps
• A MapTools .rpmap VTT file with vision blocking and objects set up for you. The Maptools file requires version 1.3b84 or higher to work.
There you go! Feel free to check out the RPGNow page and take a look at the Flash preview at the bottom. I've also attached the sample pages from the readme pdf so you can take a look here. As always, I welcome your feedback and reviews!