No water, no life, hardly a shadow. Meet your destiny in this deadly desert.
Cartographer Robert Altbauer presents a new detailed encounter map for gamers.
This map pack contains a
- ready for print DIN A4 multiple-page-.pdf
- ready for print letter size multiple-page-.pdf
- ready for print DIN A4 greyscale multiple-page-.pdf
- ready for print letter size greyscale multiple-page-.pdf
- .jpg files of the map with grid for VTT or print in one piece (colour + b/w)
- .jpg files of the map without grid for VTT or print in one piece (colour + b/w)
Each square on the .pdf is one inch.
Available at DriveThruRPG and RPGNow for USD 2.99
My finished maps
"...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."
Awesome, congratz and hope you sell oodles & oodles of them!
My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Ghoraja Juun, my largely stagnated campaign setting.
Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
You say each square on the PDF is one inch, what about on the jpegs?
good luck with the sales Sapiento
:: My art on Deviant Art :: My mapping blog tilts fantasy maps :: My work Catapult - Perry & Gehrke - EasyTruckIT ::
:: Finished Maps :: WIP Cartographia - Breakwater -Market -Lands of Twilight -Battle City :: Competion maps Iron Giant ::
:: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise