New Map Pack - Fantasy Maps: Lightning Train
I wanted to let you guys know that I've just finished yet another map pack. Continuing my line of "Fantasy Maps" (though this one feels a pinch sci-fi) I've just released "Lightning Train." Great for any pseudo-industrial fantasy world (like Eberron for instance), the lightning train is a fantastic way to get players from point A to point B. It comes with 11 cars, mapped inside and out, so you can fight inside or, as everyone loves to do, on the rooftop. Anyway, I'll paste the copy below and some sample images from the "readme" as usual. Definitely feel free to check out the flash-preview of the product RPGNow. Thanks for taking a look, guys!
Has the the lightning train been waylaid by hijackers? Are train robbers waiting quietly in the first-class cabin for the opportune time to strike? Have the lightning elementals that power the engine broken free to exact revenge for their forced servitude? Ready for a tense showdown on the roof while great bolts of electricity arcs all around? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
"Fantasy Maps" are full-featured encounter maps designed to fill your fantastic world! This release, "Lightning Train" features a massive lightning-powered locomotive, including eleven fully-mapped train cars, inside and out. Will players be traveling first class, standard, or steerage? Whether your party is having dinner with the captain in the ballroom, mixing with shady characters in the on-board tavern, making a grand assault on the cargo hold, or having an epic battle on the roofs, it is all possible on this massive map. Print all the cars for a massive train line, or only the cars you need. All maps are in typical 1 inch = 5 feet scale.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Full-color maps of each car (both rooftop and inside) in individual .jpg files (versions with and without grid)
• Printer-friendly, high-contrast black and white maps in individual .jpg files (versions with and without grid)
• PDF files with images sliced up over multiple pages for easy home-printing (Color and Black&White, compatible with both US Letter and A4 International paper)
D20 Cartographer also supports virtual table top (VTT) systems and includes:
• 100 DPI gridless maps with objects and dungeon dressing removed
• A folder with all ‘objects' (over 50!) in .png format for use on this map or reuse on your private maps
• An RPTools MapTool VTT file with vision blocking and object layer set up for you
Thanks for taking a look, folks! If anyone happens to pick it up, I'd absolutely love to hear what you think in a review. As always, I wish you good gaming.