[Rite Publishing] Monsters of Taboo: Taker of the Unborn now on sale!
We are often told to have care for our unspoken wishes and thoughts, told that our unspoken thoughts could have undesired consequences, but why? What is the matter if we wish that someone was not having a child? Why should I not be envious, and want a child of my own? What should it matter if we are fearful of the consequences? You will know why if ever these desires attract the attention of the Takers of the Unborn, right or wrong these fey will grant that desire.
Monsters of Taboo: Taker of the Unborn on sale now for only $1.99
The Monsters of Taboo line is designed with Grimmification in mind. To be used by GMs wishing to add topics and role-playing with an uncanny depth of emotional range.
Within you will find:
- - A description presented in first-person perspective using the monster's point of view.
- A Detailed description, variant rules, Lore DCs and designer's notes.
- An inspiring and evocative illustration by Grey Thornberry.
- A monster with complex motivations that can serve far beyond a simple encounter.
- Compatible with the 3.5 version of the world’s most popular role-playing game.