So, I just finished up the new erosion sequence. In Wilbur, things seem to look pretty good, but the true test is how it will render out in Terragen. I've got that started, but it will be a few hours since I'm running all the renders at a fairly large size for the sake of detail. Should have something to post in the wee hours of the morning before I head out to work, or after I get home for the day. In the mean time, I'll be thinking about how I intend to add in the forests and what not. Building them into the terrain isn't so difficult, but with the grey-scale coloring scheme, getting them to stand out against the underlying terrain may prove to be a bit of a headache.