"Isles Under Siege"
Beginning in 2001, I created a concept for a board game that I produced in CC2. I submitted it to a couple gaming companies, but didn't get any bites. I may try again with some tweaks. The map started out to be very extensive and after a couple iterations, I was able to trim it down to a more manageable size. Here are three renditions in PDF format. Feel free to use them for your personal use. They're great for miniatures.
Symbol Notes (original uses):
1. The trees represent non-passable barriers.
2. The crowns in the yellow sections denote ownership of the island they occupy.
3. The keeps in the yellow sections allow for more reinforcements to spawn.
4. The churches in the yellow sections allow more clerics to respawn.
5. The stone circles provide "magic" bonuses.
6. The keeps in the orange sections denote ownership of the island they occupy.
7. The towers with the green orbs in the orange sections are teleportation towers to other unoccupied teleportation towers.
8. The tower in the center allows teleportation to any occupied teleportation tower.
Looks kinda neat, I like it.