What I like:
- Great landmass shape.
- Nice colors, the landmass green and blue of the sea match really well.
- Water looks beautiful.
- Love the marsh and gorge.
What I think needs some work:
- The mountains. Especially the western mountain range looks too scattered. I do very much like their style though!
- The towns look like ruins to me. Maybe make the dots red or something, to indicate they are roofs (now they look like lots of fallen stones)
- The roads look like rivers. Or if they aren't roads, but broader rivers, they don't match with the smaller rivers. If they are roads, maybe change the color to brown. Also if they are roads, they are larger (grabbing more attention) than the rivers, which I think is weird.
- Maybe make the rivers pop out some more.
Give some rep to your buddy Greg. I like his CC3 map. I really like your map too, but you wanted criticism, so you got it
I am happy you corrected Greg's river mistakes by the way The rivers near the large lake in the middle seem to be splitting, though?
Oh, a question: why did you vary the colors for the forests? You seem to have several shades of green you use?
And please promise me you are going to add some farmland to the area near the mayor cities...