Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traduction en Français du tuto d'Ascension "ATLAS STYLE" / French translation

Tutorial Traduction en Français du tuto d'Ascension "ATLAS STYLE" / French translation

Bonjour aux francophones !

Ainsi que je l'ai indiqué à l'auteur de ce tuto sur son profil, j'ai beaucoup apprécié son travail fantastique. Cependant, si vous avez comme moi une version en Français de Photoshop vous allez rapidement vous faire des nœuds au cerveau pour trouver à quoi correspondent les termes utilisés, vu que les traducteurs d'Adobe n'ont pas forcément utilisé les termes les plus pertinents pour nous. Je vous propose donc une traduction de ce tuto. J'ai pris le temps de vérifier chaque terme pour éviter toute erreur. Si cette traduction plaît (n'hésitez pas à me le faire savoir en m'envoyant un message), je pourrais vous en proposer d'autres ultérieurement. Amusez-vous bien !

IN ENGLISH !

Hi to francophone people !
    As I wrote to this tutos' author on his profile, I really appreciate his fantastic job. But, if you are using the french version of Photoshop as I do, you'll quicky become nuts on trying to find what matches with the used tems, because of their low pertinence choosed by the adobe's translaters . So I'd like to submitt a translation to you. I took my time to verify each term to find out any mistake. If you like this translation (do not hesitate to send me a message), I will be able to submitt some others, later. Have fun !
    PDF
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	atlas style Français - French by Ascension.pdf 
Views:	313 
Size:	773.7 KB 
ID:	29139
    Word
    atlas style (Français - French) by Ascension.doc
    Last edited by Monsieur H2o; 09-11-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Dain's Avatar

Good on you man, that's indeed a great tutorial. Your initiative will definitely help.

The only thing you should probably do though is add on the front page the name/ nickname of author and yours, as a translator.
    I'd like to spread this tuto over a french RPG community but giving credits to the right persons is something important to me.

Do you think you can do that?
    Thanks in advance

Fred

That's fantastic, thank you H20! It's great to see guild members helping each other in this way. Have some rep!

p.s. Once Ascension's tutorial gets translated into Swahili, we will know that the Guild has truly arrived! And Ascension will probably be made king of the world or something!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    p.s. Once Ascension's tutorial gets translated into Swahili, we will know that the Guild has truly arrived! And Ascension will probably be made king of the world or something!
    You mean it hasn't already!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Great Idea H2o!! Good on you for taking the initiative. Have some rep

I do agree with Dain though. You should acknowledge Ascension as author and yourself as translator because I am sure that this will be going outside the Guild, and we really like to give and get credit where and when due.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Hi ! Sorry, I did not mentioned the original author in titles but in the properties. I just changed the title also.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

King of the World means I get to die in a boatwreck...yay me.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Applicant

Thanks you
    C'est vraiment gentil de ta part, merci à toi.

Tu es le bienvenue
    D'autres suivront en fonction de mes disponibilités

Default une image de la pile de calques serait la bienvenue

ces tutoriaux sont supers mais j avoues qu'une image de la pile de calque serait d'une grande aide car j ai un peu de mal a reperer qui est au dessus de qui

d avance merci

claude

in english : these tuts are great but a picture depicting how the layers are organised would be a great help, it's sometimes confusing to "see" which layer is above another one, anyhow great work

thanks in advance

claude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast