Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: February 2010 Entry: Rotating Madness

Jax> As a GM, I'd be suggesting that you have one of the rooms trapped to open a water-source somewhere ELSE in the maze that will basically slowly start filling rooms (depending on the rotation: a room that was getting water in it before, isn't now, but that room is also releasing water somewhere else in the map, and so on...)
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

This is absolutely great work. I'm tempted to make up an adventure just to fit this in.

One little nitpick: I miss room Nr. 9. Is it left out intentionaly (space) or forgotten?
    Avatar by courtesy of Castaras from the GiantitP-Forums

Guild Journeyer

This is a really awesome idea. Would it be possible as well as the final map there to have one of the central part of the map without numbers? I've definitely got to use this in my game it's that great a concept.

This is some sweet idea! And you make it look so easy... Cheers!

hi, thanks for pointing out the missing room 9. updated I'll post a version without the numbers in a new post without the WIP tag for those who wanne play around with the map. (tbh I didnt testdrive it so I am very curious how it works out in real-play cheers

### Winner ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OnePageDungeon8.jpg 
Views:	1199 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	22388  
    Last edited by ChickPea; 08-26-2018 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Added Winner tag

Default version without numbers

a version not intended for the entry (without the numbers in the map).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OnePageDungeon8_no_nr.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	22389  

New poster here. I was playing with this printed it to see how it worked. I want to make a 3d (insulation foam model) to use in a game. I have a few nit picks (THIS THING IS AWESOME BTW. The corrodors are too small for minis and a 1 inch base. Also for us who want to us ethis in a game, can u take the trap symbols off as well. Also room 12 is the only cay to the core, or am I missing something...
    Thanks for doing this, this map rocks!!!

Blog Entries

I wish I could swim in your end of the pool Djekspek, but it's too deep over there. Once again you prove yourself a master of style.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected anstett's Avatar

So a million years ago Djekspek was kind enough to provide me with a copy of this excellent map without numbers or grid.

I used a very simple mask to chop up the map into the three separate rings and then used them in my VTT (Klooge) and ran it as an adventure recently.

Dragonslayers Society | Main / Athenæum

It was a great time by all and it greatly confused the players while they were stumbling through room after room.

Thank you again for providing such excellent resources.

BOB
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.dragonslayers-society.org

I played Ilero, the scout/rogue with the horrible accent. I figured out what was going on pretty quickly, but that didn't help me any in making my way through it. Ilero wasn't trying to map it, so I pretty much had to just pick hallways at random until I lucked onto something. I think the total damage was that it took him 3 to 3.5 hours to make his way to the center, and the only reason it wasn't another hour to get back out was that the mage who'd foolishly followed him in had a Dimension Door spell to get us back to the surface.

It looks like the difficulty level was set much lower for us, which was a good thing. We weren't fully equipped for a foray into a deadly dungeon.

It was a fun time! Thanks for providing this!
    Last edited by Master TMO; 09-13-2013 at 11:28 PM.
    My Finished Maps | My Planet Maps | My Challenge Entries | Album: Pre-generated Worlds

------
    Assuming I stick with fantasy cartography, I'd like to become a World Builder, laying out not only a realistic topography, but also the geopolitical boundaries and at least rough descriptions of the countries and societies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123