Thread: A tribute!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Praise A tribute!

So, I was walking along the dusty road - on my way to my next big assignment. The dwarven city I left were pleased with my work but unfortunatly ran out of money and thus had to terminate my contract until they could mine more gold. I decided to return to my hometown of Breakwater and see if there was some work there to be done. It was a cold day the northern winds chilling me and making me oblivious to the sounds the giant made as he stepped round the forest edge.
    I looked up as his shadow hit me, sank and took a step back as I fumbled for my sword. He raised his club, I could see its name etched into the side of it in crude letters "GRATION".
    "Lower your club - we don't have to fight" I shouted over the wind.
    He looked at his club with a dumbfounded look.. "MY GRATION" he said, as he brought it down over me...

I awoke later, everything black around me. I tried to speak but my voice was gone, I tried to astral project entering anothers body, but kept getting returned to my own. I were like this for some time until I managed to reach out through a spell to close friends. They were not able to help me themselves but quickly sought help with the very man who had slewn the Giant some days earlier. Being a force of good, Arcana speed to my rescue and fought with his companion Rob A to release me from the magic cage the club had imprisoned me in.

They managed through a dublicate spell to allow me to return to my life ,as they still struggle to connect me with my true body and all my memories.

THIS is a tribute to those guys - who didn't flinch in the face of danger and came to the aid of a simple man of the community - THANK YOU
    Last edited by tilt; 05-04-2010 at 03:48 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Welcome back. Seems reincarnation does work - at least on the internet. Here's a little rep for handling that giant so graciously.

Blog Entries

I'm just glad that resurrection scrolls are cheap at low levels - thanks for the rep, pleased to be back

But... Torstan and I were like Mercury bearing the messages to the giant slayers, don't forget about us!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

LOL, nicely done and Welcome back to the Guild! Your avatar cracks me up
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    But... Torstan and I were like Mercury bearing the messages to the giant slayers, don't forget about us!
    how can I forget the brave knights, who with a speed like Hermes, delivered the vital message of my predicament. Never shall I draw a breath without being gratefull for the service you've rendered
    Last edited by tilt; 05-04-2010 at 03:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    LOL, nicely done and Welcome back to the Guild! Your avatar cracks me up
    Thanks Jax, yeah.. I thought I'd have the same avatar here as I use on Deviant Art ... made it some years ago but thought it would fit nicely