Thread: omg, behind you!!!

Post omg, behind you!!!

*runs away*

lol @ intro title.

my name is alan and i've come here seeking help for my predicament. I'm currently writing a fantasy story, and i've come to the point where i want/need to develop a physical representation of the world i developed(this is where you come in ) . I've lurked here for a little bit and got some useful tidbits, like software beyond CS3, but i figured it was time to join and post so i could get various feedback.

anyway, can't wait to see what I learn from this great site, and hopefully finalize my map

Welcome to the group. Lots of useful software for mapmaking. Ask, and you will be answered.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Hehe - Iron Crown Enterprises, now that brings back memories

Anyway, welcome, welcome, Ice. Hope you find what you need here, and that you enjoy your stay. If I might ask, what sort of story are you writing..?

Welcome to the Guild ice! Please make sure to check out the other members of the Creative Alliance. There is a plot storming forum and a campaign writing forum. The link is up above: Fantaseum Alliance
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Woo hoo: more writers! That is great. I'm looking forward to your contributions as well, ice. Welcome!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Do post up your map! Are you using CS3 to draw it?

Welcome to the Guild, ice - (any relation to 'Iron Crown Enterprises' of old?)
    yea i use CS3, current map i have developed is just a continental outline, that i'm probably gonna scrap. I need to rework the islands in it mainly.

Iron Crown Enterprise????

Quote Originally Posted by SpamValiant View Post
    . If I might ask, what sort of story are you writing..?
    just something i'm writing for pure fun, it's high multi-culture fantasy, playing with themes of non-religious creation, religious cults, war, and a few more

Quote Originally Posted by ice View Post
    Iron Crown Enterprise????
    Publishers of the original Middle Earth Roleplaying game based on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. The maps made by Pete Fenlon for that game are among the most well-loved by fans of overland fantasy cartography.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name