Thread: Looking for someone to design me a map.

Default Looking for someone to design me a map.

Subject

Hi guys; I'm requesting a nice map to be made, sort of like when you open an atlas on the big 2 page spread of the Eart, the world it's set on it about 1.5x the size of earth, so its a bit bigger, and pretty much the same sorta area.. jsut different to make it slightly fantasyesque

Style

Hoping for it to be sort of.. atlas-ish, and with he continents too, so I can blow them up, and put on places of interest, cities, etc.

Quality & Size

I'm hoping for good quality; not too sure about the size, perhaps sort of A4 sized? I'd like it to be decent quality, and so I can print it off.

Time Constraints

I'd like it within a month, but whoever takes this up, has as much time as they need..

Copyright

I'd like to keep copyright; as I'm writing a story, and want this as a background, but, I have no problem it being signed, I'd gladly credit the artist, as their talent has made it

** If you are interested, please email, and I can send you a rough sketch and have a chat, I'd offer about £20 for this? Thankyou for your time **

Contact Details

The(nospace)great(nospace)ironbug at yahoo dot co dot uk

For print you probably want 300ppi. One questions regarding your email: What is "(nospace)"?
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    For print you probably want 300ppi. One questions regarding your email: What is "(nospace)"?
    Lack of space...as in remove this and make th words run together
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
    Lack of space...as in remove this and make th words run together
    Yep, exactly, Sorry for the confusion

LOL, great, I guess I asked for that
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    LOL, great, I guess I asked for that
    Aww, it's ok
    I can't win, last time I put my E-Mail; I was asked if there were spaces between it..
    I put there isn't and it causes confuson..