Thread: Back Alley Battle Mapping Request

Default Back Alley Battle Mapping Request

Hey I would like someone to make a map for me. I would like a map of the ground floor of some run down apartment buildings, and most importantly the back alleys between them. The style should be grim and gritty. I would like the map to be covered in a one inch grid where one inch equates to 5 feet. I would like the map to be segmented into 8 (7"x10") parts which I can print out and assemble. When completed the assembled map should be 32"x21" (or 2 papers tall by 4 papers wide). The map is just for personal use for playing pen & paper RPGs.
    I am willing to pay for quality work via paypal.
    You can contact me at
    hivedragon@gmail.com
    Thanx
    Last edited by hivedragon; 07-16-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Hi Hivedragon, I've moved your request to the mapping requests subforum. Please do check out the sticky at the top and edit your request if you feel it needs it.

I wish to add [Paid] to the title of this thread but haven't figured out how to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hivedragon View Post
    I wish to add [Paid] to the title of this thread but haven't figured out how to.
    Just wait for a moderator, when they see you've specified it a paid job, they'll update the title.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Fixed it for ya, I think.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Interesting...are you wanting modern day apartments or some other time period?
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Interesting...are you wanting modern day apartments or some other time period?
    The game takes place roughly now (201?) but the buildings were built quite a while ago and have seen better days. (a close facsimile is the apartment complex in silent hill 2). Though the world appears normal to most humans there is a bit of a masquerade going on.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Masquerade
    Last edited by hivedragon; 07-17-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Someone named vincent has taken the job.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I marked this as taken, then.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps