Thread: Porodorex-class Starship

Post Porodorex-class Starship

The Porodorex-class starship was first sent out at 25771 after after arrival (15784 b.C.), and was the first reliable stealth bomber. The Maraxxian Empire scraped together the most up to date technology, with the result of this ship. Initially, it was called the Qab-don class, but that would be insulting for other species.

At the far left and tip of the ship, you can see the main bridge, followed by crew's quarters and in the middle of the ship that four-pieced thingo. That is the Warp-core. To be precise, the Transwarp-core. At the far end are the two Warp Nacelles.This ship can get a speed of Warp 9,9999997, which is very fast. The holes in the hull are Torpedo-launchers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Porodorex.JPG 
Views:	230 
Size:	3.34 MB 
ID:	13466  

Nice! I hope we're going to see more of your starship designs in the future (no pun intended). Have some rep.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Turgenev View Post
    Nice! I hope we're going to see more of your starship designs in the future (no pun intended). Have some rep.
    NP. I have 7 more to post.