Thread: Hello to everyone

Default Hello to everyone

Hello all.

I'm a long time lurker of this forum who has finally gotten round to posting.

I've been role playing for over 30 years and have always drawn rather basic maps for my games, nothing like the truly impressive maps on here. I'm interested in improving my mapping skills, though I doubt that I'll ever be as good as most of the members here!

I'm British and am also an active PbP gamer on RPOL.net as well as organising a regular face-to-face RPG group.

Thanks for reading and pleased to meet you all.

Mahatatain

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Welcome to the Guild Mahatatain and feel free to share your works!

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    Welcome to the Guild Mahatatain and feel free to share your works!
    Thanks for the welcome.

I'm not convinced that anything of mine is good enough to share here as most of the maps that I've actually drawn have been more functional in nature to clarify information to my players and so most of them are hand drawn, of quite a basic level of design and have a low finish quality. In other words once they were good enough to explain to my players what I was trying to communicate I've stopped working on them at that point. Compared to most of the maps on here I wouldn't describe them as "finished".

I will however see what's not too embarrasing to share....

Welcome to the Guild Mahatatain! Well you know there are a variety of skill levels represented here so don't feel like you have to compare yourself to the best artists here. The nice thing about the Guild is that we are all trying to help each other improve, and showing your maps can generated helpful feedback toward that end.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh