Thread: New here

Default New here

Surprise right... I am new here. I signed up a while ago but I got busy with school and my paintings. I am an art student with classical training but my interests are taking me into Graphic Communications So this provides me a place to explore cartography and digital design at my leisure before classes start getting me very busy again. With any luck some of my maps might be able to double as a project for class. Here are two maps I have made for Pathfinder RPG games. In my free time I have also started a blog called Drop Dice where I will be exploring different gaming systems and tools to finding out what is good and bad about them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Game Map.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	845.7 KB 
ID:	54406
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Olamn.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	54407

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Great maps nuRegret, thanks for posting them. I like the epic waterfall (and if that's not what Gozreh's tears are, I apologize for misreading your map ). Definitely post your works in progress, as there are lots of map-makers here with a lot of good ideas, and the willingness to share them. I'm also really interested in your blog, the idea sounds very cool. Is it up and running yet?

cheers,
    Meshon

Welcome to the Guild nuRegret! You have definitely found a place congenial to your interests. Thanks for sharing your work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by Meshon View Post
    Great maps nuRegret, thanks for posting them. I like the epic waterfall (and if that's not what Gozreh's tears are, I apologize for misreading your map ). Definitely post your works in progress, as there are lots of map-makers here with a lot of good ideas, and the willingness to share them. I'm also really interested in your blog, the idea sounds very cool. Is it up and running yet?

cheers,
    Meshon
    Hey sorry I was out of town at a Renn Faire in Dallas this last weekend. Yes it is up but very small for now, only 2 posts. Here is the link Drop Dice