Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all.

Help Hi all.

So i was pointed in this direction, as i need a few maps. I am writing a few stories and i need 3 maps, depending on how much time you have.

I was hoping for only two, but that means you would be able to make two other maps like these i would be very happy. I would also like to know, how much such maps would costs, as i know there are many details. i will link a few designs that i would like to have my maps look like.

Old maps
    Old maps
    Old maps

I know that is a lot of details, however i am not sure if anyone can make something like this for me, or if you have a few different maps, that arent the "normal", please link me and I'll take a look at it, please write or PM me with prices. I will of course credit your word in my books.

Thanks up front.

Sonja

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I moved this over to the Mapmaking Requests subforum.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Hi!
    You need at least four posts to send and receive PM's. Either this or your email address for further contact.

I am so sorry for posting in the wrong place, and too soon

Blog Entries

Its not 'too soon' - its just that to stop spammers we have a 5 limit post thing before they can spam PMs as well as posts. So post a few more messages - esp more about your maps and then people can PM you. There is a sticky thread at top of this section about tips on submitting a new map request which would probably be quite useful.

No worries, we'll get you all sorted out

The examples you showed really look a lot like some of the maps that RobA has done. I'm not sure if he's contacted you but you might look him up. I've been keeping my eye open for some commissions to do myself but I haven't really done anything like that yet.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Oogah can make you a map.

Go ask him. He will take the mush of wild bombadush and smear it all over a stone. This will be your map.

He is going Oogah now.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Noogah...no problem with gibberish if the OP is a mate of yours. If not, then could you consider rewriting your post please?
    Sorry, it was a joke. I wrote it at 3:30 in the morning...I was in a weird mood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast