Thread: Need a forest map, please

Guild Journeyer

Default Need a forest map, please

Hi guys!

Im in need of a forest map for a short adventure. Its for a free pdf.

All characters are hirelings, and the adventure start just when the heroes die and the hirelings have to scape the woods.

So, i dont have any specifics in mind. I liked this map:
    http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Forest_map.jpg

Have this nice river, and lots of trees, eheheh.

The artist name will be credit, dont worry

Hello,

What style are you looking for? A more realistic one - like the one you linked-, or a hand drawn style (let's say old look)?

Any points of interest? Roads or ways through the trees?

It looks like a simple project, and I think I can handle it. Plus, I see you are from Porto Alegre, so am I

Take a look at some of my maps and see what you think and if it fits your style.

Guild Journeyer

Quote Originally Posted by Beoner View Post
    Hello,

What style are you looking for? A more realistic one - like the one you linked-, or a hand drawn style (let's say old look)?

Any points of interest? Roads or ways through the trees?

It looks like a simple project, and I think I can handle it. Plus, I see you are from Porto Alegre, so am I

Take a look at some of my maps and see what you think and if it fits your style.

Thats nice!

I like this one (Land of Iurmän), can you use that style? The thing is: the pcs are lost in the center of the woods, and the adventure is about them getting out of there. So, i believe that the scale of the map i posted is perfect for the size of the adventure (its a short introductory adventure, part of a set of rules).

So, maybe a river in one side and things like that Sometimes is easier to create the adventure from the map, not the other way around XD

Absolutely, one more question before I get it started, do you have any time constrains? A few weeks, a couple of months? I don't think I'll take too long, but just so that I can plan my free time better.

Guild Journeyer

Absolutely, one more question before I get it started, do you have any time constrains? A few weeks, a couple of months? I don't think I'll take too long, but just so that I can plan my free time better.
    one week from now is too tight?

Hmm, I can't say for sure, now with all this holiday time till next wednesday, if I travel it will be hard to finish on time. But I'll most certanly try to do it.

Now, I have to ask, does this map have anything to do with a free PDF about Hirelings for the Old Dragon RPG?

Guild Journeyer

Hmm, I can't say for sure, now with all this holiday time till next wednesday, if I travel it will be hard to finish on time. But I'll most certanly try to do it.

Now, I have to ask, does this map have anything to do with a free PDF about Hirelings for the Old Dragon RPG?
    doh!

i forgot about carnaval
    No problem, 2 weeks, then ;D

yeah, its for Hirelings, the one nobody liked the name, hehehe