Thread: Member site :D

Guild Apprentice Blindkingofbohemia's Avatar

Default Member site :D

Hey, I stated on some other thread that I'm an aspiring writer, and I've seen a couple of threads where people post their worldbuiding information etc...
    Well my worldbuilding notes are a bit extensive to put in a forum post, so I made my own wiki! Feel free to check it out at:

MY WORLD'S WIKI =D

If anything piques your interest, let me know, and I'll add more to it!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Looks interesting, only glanced thru it as I am @ work. But I'll look more later.

I have a WIKI for my now defunct setting (see link in sig), if you're interested.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

I am currently looking for a nice free wiki site to post my new campaign setting.

All I need is a few accounts so everyone in my group can contribute and a file storage possibility.

Is Wikispaces free and reliable?
    My Map Challenge Entries

I use GIMP for all my maps.

GIMP scripts and plug-ins overview

Everything I post on this site uses the Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Only exception to this are any pyhton scripts which use the GPL.

If you are using any of my posted stuff just use your rep stick on me

Should you be interested in using anything I posted on commercial purpose drop me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagenlicht View Post
    I am currently looking for a nice free wiki site to post my new campaign setting. All I need is a few accounts so everyone in my group can contribute and a file storage possibility.
    Have you checked out the Obsidian Portal yet? It might be just what you are looking for. If you want to get a sense of what you can do with the site, I'd invite you to have a look at my own site (the URL is in my sig).

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks for the Link Arsheesh, gonna give it a try.

Your site looks pretty nice btw
    My Map Challenge Entries

I use GIMP for all my maps.

GIMP scripts and plug-ins overview

Everything I post on this site uses the Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Only exception to this are any pyhton scripts which use the GPL.

If you are using any of my posted stuff just use your rep stick on me

Should you be interested in using anything I posted on commercial purpose drop me a pm.