Thread: Star Wars X-70b deckplans request.

Default Star Wars X-70b deckplans request.

Hello, I wanted to see if I anyone would be willing to allow me to commission from them a set of deck plans based on the Imperial Agent’s ship in SWTOR, the X-70b. I was hoping to use the deck plans as a player aid to be included in an ‘Old Republic’ Fan supplement for Star Wars: ‘Edge of the Empire’, that I am trying to draft together.

Stylistically I would like to aim for something in the mould of the Kryat Fang from FFG’s Edge of the Empire Beginner box set, or one of the maps created by Christopher West for WotC’s D20 Star Wars (minus the use of the grid in the case of the ladder).

Krayt Fang:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8ccfa2f226c90055f0574030521f0a50-d5fut9q.jpg 
Views:	3876 
Size:	860.1 KB 
ID:	56176

Christopher West’s YT-1300:

Name:	YTdeckplans.jpg 
Views:	1925 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	56177

Included below is some reference material I have collected for the X-70b, for use in this commission, for anyone who may be interested but may not have any experience with the Old republic MMO.

Name:	ca01_1600x900.jpg 
Views:	7897 
Size:	750.6 KB 
ID:	56178

Name:	map_imperial_agent_playership.jpg 
Views:	3521 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	56179

Name:	G_interior_layout_full.jpg 
Views:	5771 
Size:	513.9 KB 
ID:	56180

Name:	X-70B-Phantom-TOR.png 
Views:	2539 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	56181

Of final note here, it is my intent to edit the official layout of the ship a bit to make more effective use of the ships internal space, add logical amenities to the ship missing from the official design (bathrooms, showers, ech), and make the ship’s internal layout a bit more systemically.

Thank you for reading, and your consideration.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hi Longstreet,

It seems to me an interesting project.

You are a newie in the forum (currently you have less than 5 post) so you cannot receive (or send I think) PM. Because that would be great if you update your post with some alternative contact info like an email or similar.

Regards,

Sorry about that, but if my post count is correct (I am unsure sadly, because I drafted the post for this commission request twice and lost it once...) this should make Five post, so I should be in the clear now to send and receive Private Massages.

As and aside here, linked below is a video show casing a character touring their ship in game, as another reference point.
    Last edited by Longstreet; 07-18-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Request Taken, thanks! :-)

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Interested

Quote Originally Posted by Longstreet View Post
    Request Taken, thanks! :-)
    Did this go anywhere? What was the result? I'm new to the site, but I'm an avid deckplan collector.