Thread: Iron Golem under repair

Default Iron Golem under repair

Decided to start a map of an Iron Golem laboratory. So far just got the iron golem done, though I will add some internal parts and gears to connect the arm and finish the golem. I'll add a smithy, work bench, tools, a golem tome and a few other odds and ends. All this was created using Xara Photo & Graphic Designer - its all bevels, no 3D. So this is a work-in-progress as a map, but as a map object - do you need more?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iron-golem.png 
Views:	512 
Size:	157.6 KB 
ID:	60412
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Excellent work GP! Can't wait to see the rest.

My only nit-pick ( and it could just be me ) is that the forearms and hands seem a tiny bit oversized. Obviously if you are building a golem you can build it with whatever size parts you want. It is just what caught my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Excellent work GP! Can't wait to see the rest.

My only nit-pick ( and it could just be me ) is that the forearms and hands seem a tiny bit oversized. Obviously if you are building a golem you can build it with whatever size parts you want. It is just what caught my eye.
    Thanks, Bogie!

The "Popeye forearms" are deliberate. I'm kind of going for the cartoon robot/super villain comic book theme in design. Its an iron golem and not a suit of armor.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations