Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unmapped Locations

Post Unmapped Locations

For those who have areas with notable details but no maps, I've added the following image to the wiki, along with an "Unmapped Location" category.

Anyone wanting to do a map of an established location can simply click the category and have a list of unmapped locations at their fingertips. You just have to add the category to your wiki pages.

The image is just an attention grabber for those browsing the wiki; if they read something that interests them, maybe they'll want to map it as well, if they know no one is currently working on it.

See Port Magalie for an example.

Blog Entries

Thats a good idea and well done for still maintaining and pushing our CWBP. Some rep heading your way...

Brilliant idea IG - I'm really glad you're working on the CWBP . Please go to the beastlands page and make it look better, I had a go, but I've made a bit of a mess of it.

cheers

Ravs

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Brilliant idea IG - I'm really glad you're working on the CWBP . Please go to the beastlands page and make it look better, I had a go, but I've made a bit of a mess of it.

cheers

Ravs
    This better? Hmm.. I wonder what 12rounds could do with a centaur?

In any case, I hope that's better for you. I think you owe us a new city somewhere in the CWBP now.

I'll pick for you if you like... we'll call it a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    MUCH better....thanks for fixing it, IG!

Not sure if I've got the time to make a city, but why don't you pick one and I'll give it a go!
    I was hoping you'd take that...

I was originally going to pick something from The Thanelands of Skolvendun, but then I realized that you've already done a city there. We need to get those into the wiki, btw.

So let's try the other side of Ansium...

Kirthai, Mythkhardia (area 29 by jezelf). There's no history there that I can find, so it looks like you'll have free reign there.

Thanks for picking up my thrown gauntlet. Might have to toss a few more of them around. Things are too quiet in the CWBP.

Since I can't, would a CL change the title of this thread to something more appropriate for general Wiki updates?

And on that note, I've done a little work on the Beastlands, et al.

Added Fort Lost and Lake Festus; both still need tons of information, for those willing.

I also linked up Farpoint to the main Beastlands wiki page, as it should have been from the beginning.. guess that was my fault, but it's done now. Beautiful map, Farpoint... it also needs more information. Way to good to let stagnate.

Seems like there was more, but I can't remember it now.

My hope is that that a general "State of the Wiki" thing here might inspire people to take a look and maybe contribute something.

-IG

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

If you're feeling really ambitious IG, the pantheon pages could be reformatted. I've been meaning to do it, but haven't found the time as of yet.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I keep thinking that I should go back and redo Farpoint because I've learned so much since then. Thanks IG for the kind words
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast