Thread: Hello

Post Hello

I've loved drawing maps since I was a kid. I nearly drool when I see that scene in LOTR where you see J.R.R's original MiddleEarth map. So I was thrilled to find this site.
    I dabble in several drawing apps, but My main tools are TurboCAD and Xara.
    Last edited by Thothmoses; 08-04-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Another Xara user! YAY! (Few and far between). Glad to have you here ... Gamerprinter has put up a few Xara tutorials...check them out!
    Yeah, I love Xara. I've been noodling with it since it was CorelXARA back in the day.

I saw some of Gameprinter's stuff. Gave me the courage to post here since I am only a so-so PS user. Made my first post of a map over in the Misc. section.

Welcome to the Guild, what's that make now - 'four Xara users' on the site! Now we're a force to be reckoned with. There may be more, but it seems only a few are vocal. For a while I had thought I was only Xara user that made maps with the app. I'll go lookie at your map in the Misc. Forum. Welcome to the site, and yeah, I'm damn glad we have another Xara user here. Let's show 'em what we can do.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Welcome to the Guild Thothmoses! Lol, one of my favorite scenes of LoTR was when Faramir was looking at a map of middle earth after capturing Frodo, Sam, and Gollum.
    Induite vos armaturam Dei
    Ephesians 6:11

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome to our happy little home on the web!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.