Thread: [D20 Cartographer] One Dollar Dungeons: Rogue's Reward Prison Map Pack

Default [D20 Cartographer] One Dollar Dungeons: Rogue's Reward Prison Map Pack

It's already that time again! I just released my fourth map pack on RPGNow.com and since their infometrics inform me that at least a few of you folks have picked up previous One Dollar Dungeons, I couldn't wait to let you guys know! This time the map is for that shady character, the rogue. The map is poster-sized, and features a prison with a gallows, stocks, and torture room!

I am aching for reviews, so if there are a couple people who want to get sent review copies in exchange for an in-depth, honest review I'll send comp copies to the first couple people who send me a PM about it. Everyone else is still welcome to do reviews out of the goodness of their hearts, of course!

As always, here is the copy:

Are you being kept in the holding cell until you sober up? Is one of your old friends wrongly imprisioned and you have to bust him out? Does the bloody paladin in your party insist you go inside to investigate the claims of a overly brutal and sadistic jailor? Are you imprisoned after the big misunderstanding of the Sherrif finding you with the corpse of the mayor? Did you really do it!? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!

Rogue’s Reward Prison is the third in a series of One Dollar Dungeon maps, which represent convenient starting locations or class-specific adventure locals for each traditional RPG character class. Rogue’s Reward Prison is a poster sized prison map pack with general population cells, holding cells, gallows, and a frightening dungeon. The prison is mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.

Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
    • Full color map in a single .jpg (versions with and without grid)
    • High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
    • Legal and A4-sized PDFs of the sliced images for your home printer
    D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
    • 100DPI gridless .jpg with objects removed
    • An object file folder with 29 .png objects for reuse in other Virtual Table Top Maps
    • A MapTools .rpmap VTT file with vision blocking and objects set up for you

The Maptools file requires version 1.3b84 or higher to work.

So there you have it! Thanks for reading, and good gaming!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Congratz!!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Wow man, great stuff...by the time you get this one dollar business out of your system you will be a Cartographic Super Hero. LOL, I'll bet everyone is buying because it's just too awesome.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Blog Entries

Your screenies for these things are always so small so I cannot really comment apart from to say the thumbnail looks quite nice. Hope these are doing well for you.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
    Your screenies for these things are always so small so I cannot really comment apart from to say the thumbnail looks quite nice. Hope these are doing well for you.
    I have enabled the "full sized preview" option on the flash preview, which pulls up a nicely sized PDF that has the map blown up to half a page--do you think that is still too small (or just too much of a hassle to access)? I habe been considering a bigger preview image in .jpg.