15 37.50%
  • Dwarven city - tilt

5 12.50%
  • Small Trader Outpost - Xyll

1 2.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** March/April Lite Challenge Voting: Dwarf Fortress ***

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

This poll is now closed. We have a dead heat, so congratulations go to both Jaxilon and Map Vandal and awards will be provided to both. Congratulations to all who entered for a well fought competition all round. Well done! The April/May challenge should be up shortly.

Congrats Map Vandal, I for one am happy with the tie, we were neck and neck the whole time so it was going to be a shame to loose over a single vote.

I shall wear this digital badge with honor and in the spirit of sensibility and rightness will not go to any seedy places and use it to pick up chicks or pose with it in provocative ways. <-- If you don't get this you didn't watch the Olympics, sorry.

Seriously though, I do think it is an honor to gain this award as I know there are some very talented folks on here from all over the world. Even though it was just a 'lite' challenge it's still pretty cool. Thanks to all of you who voted for the Aquatic Fortress.

Now, if I can just figure out how to add this to my album I'm set. For some reason my editing of albums goes wonky when I attempt to add to my existing "Challenge Entries" folder. ... it''s always somethin.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Gratz Jax and MapVandal!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123