Thread: Galmor

Default Galmor

So it would appear, the boards went back in time, so I'll re-post this. As I said before it was a quick around an hour worth of work, just practicing some techniques I was learning from other tutorials, and what not.

As for the mountains, I'll redo a tutorial on it, and link it here soon! Here it is

The size of the map is small, 500x500 300dpi so I'm hoping for a better look on a larger map!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test1..jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	526.5 KB 
ID:	24111  
    Last edited by Yandor; 04-26-2010 at 03:32 AM.
    Projects
    WIP :: Carian Round... Who knows...

Back Burner :: World Map

Software: 99% Adobe Photoshop (CS4), Geo Control 2, Wilbur Every so often I use another program!

Well I decided to experiment a little on an old parchment style for a quick mess around (like 20 min) this is what I came up with What do you guys think?

I personally think its a bit dark... but for me never messing with this style I think it turned out ok.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test2.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	267.6 KB 
ID:	24222  
    Last edited by Yandor; 04-28-2010 at 03:24 PM.
    Projects

Software: 99% Adobe Photoshop (CS4), Geo Control 2, Wilbur Every so often I use another program!

I Like it. My only comment would be that the colors tend to run together which obscures the demarcation between land and sea. I like the color palette though. Also, I like the mountains and trees in both maps. Good job.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks Arsheesh, these were both just test runs, and I loved how they turned out, thanks for the suggestions and I'll see what I can pull up this next time around!
    Projects