Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Veil Vale - an experiment

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    Do you have a 100 pixel = 5' version that is a PNG? I would be happy to test that out and post a little something from MapTool so that those that may not know what a VTT looks like will have a better idea.
    I woudl REALLY like to see that.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

You got it. Assuming I get the map from Gamerprinter I should be able to post something this evening.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Info I create one and upload tonight!

RP, I'll create a 100 pix = 5 feet PNG version of this map and post a link in this thread later on tonight.

It would be great to see a screen capture of the map with full grid and other VTT features emplaced.

Plus I'll be working on the Oracle's Cave complex portion of this map as well.

I am uploading now!
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 10-17-2007 at 06:03 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Looking forward to it. Thanks.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Post Sorry, I've got storms around here...

I keep getting knocked offline - this being such a large file (17.6 MB), I can't afford loosing my connection. This is my third time and I'm babysitting the upload, hopefully I can get this linked soon.

Sorry!
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

I just ranted about this today in my blog so I have to bring it up.

loosing does not equal losing

Now then I am waiting with anticipation for that file... I'm even home now.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was avoiding loosing the hounds. I'm surprised you haven't stabbed me in the neck for my typos yet RP.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Hehe... It came to a head today. I usually don't care, but there were several really bad typos today and everyone kept making the same ones as others in the same threads, and I just couldn't take it anymore and had to vent on my blog. I'm all better now though. LOL

So did the file get posted? Anyone? Bueller, Bueller?

Link Sorry it took so long...

Since this is too big for a thumbnail link, here's the link. Oddly the dimensions are actually 2391 pixels by 3500 (not quite a 24 x 36) at 100 ppi = 5 feet.

http://www.gamer-printshop.com/images/veilvale100.png

"Anyone... anyone?"
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 10-17-2007 at 10:17 PM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Got it! I'll post something in a bit.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast