Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I had Kale for dinner and heres the high def photos to prove it.

Here is a test I made during lunch...not much to look at and I was mainly testing out various tools with it and layer stuff but hey, I think it'll work great. Remember, I'm a still a bit of a noob with Gimp and this is just a quickie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kalewoodtest..png 
Views:	97 
Size:	2.55 MB 
ID:	23991  
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Blog Entries

Well done texturers. Heres my stab at something with 20 mins spare tonight even tho I am supposed to be doing something else but that's boring...

I made it seamless using my seamless tut technique - search for that if you think you need to (plug plug heh!) and flattened it with my filter which is now a gimp plugin thanks to RobA known as the Redrobes High Pass filter for which I am duly proud LOL

Its still not trees but were getting there. Maybe with many pseudo tree textures I will make it otherwise I will have to build a kite and nail a camera to it. But for the time being try this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12