Thread: The Well of Demons

Map The Well of Demons

So here's a two map rebuild of the tail end of WOTC's Thunderspire Labyrinth adventure. For those familiar with the adventure, I drew the line at two "the Princess you are looking for is in ANOTHER castle" endings per adventure and decided to end things right here.

I apologize for the scales being off between the two maps. I shrank the first one down and temporarily misplaced the actual psd, and the second, The Crossroads, never got resized because it makes the magic circles ugly.

Descriptions and explanations will be forthcoming, but I've been sitting on these maps for a couple of months now and wanted to get this thread started before my current project at work wipes them from my memory.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wellofdemons..jpg 
Views:	10759 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	24044   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Well of Demons - &.jpg 
Views:	7809 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	24045  

Awesome map, really love it. Would like to be able to use it in Maptool though. Maptool is pretty limited on it's rotate feature and I cannot even get the grid lines straight, much less to line up with yours. Anyone else have this issues and if so is there a way to fix it?

Any chance getting the full size map?

Nice looking maps, I second the vote for full size (100 dpi would be nice), Thanks