Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Volcano Island

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Well, I have no problems to see the map. Beautiful as always.

Ok, seems it's my Firefox browser....now I wonder what I did to screw this up. If I use IE it is there.

I take it back. In IE I can see a link for the image but I can't seem to open it. Perhaps because there is two periods in the file name? In Firefox 3.6.3 this is the first time I've had any issues but I think I may have done something with my adblocker add on which shouldn't have anything to do with this.

I'm at a loss
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 04-23-2010 at 04:35 AM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Ok, hours later, reboots and cookie clearing etc, still nothing. I'm thinking this might be something to do with us out here in the west. I am in Arizona and A R Frost is in Nevada. *shrug*
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

Guild Member Facebook Connected A R Frost's Avatar

Hmm, Same issues, I also use firfox and can't see it. Finally located IE on my machine.(Thought I had deleted all of it from my PC.) When I first brought up the post the link was there but I had to log into the forum, and now no image link in firefox or IE. Strange.
    @Jaxilon- Do you use COX for your internet also?
    In the words of Most interesting man in the World. "Stay thirsty my friends."

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Exactly same thing and yes I use COX for my IP. Maybe they are the culprit here....the swine!

Blog Entries

Firefox here. No image for me either.

If I hadn't seen all the other replies then I would have just assumed Torstan had pulled the image due to his client's wishes but as some seem to be able to see it.... :S Very stange.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Tried both Firefox and IE and no love - can't see the image.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

I can still see it through firefox and certainly haven't removed it. I'll abuse the img tags for a while whilst I figure out why it's not displaying:

You can find it on devArt here:
    http://torstan.deviantart.com/art/Vo...land-161619761

There are a lot of light fleshy tones in the paper texture that I used. Perhaps it's being blocked? I assure you that the map is perfectly safe for viewing by all age groups!

Thanks to all for the compliments - even from those that have not seen it - I'm looking at you jax. Gp - thanks for the notes. That's certainly an issue with the lack of colour. I'll have another look at that.
    Last edited by torstan; 04-23-2010 at 09:39 AM.

Blog Entries

I can see the image in that last post. Very nice indeed. Beautiful.

I clicked on the first page to see if anything had changed, and while it still doesn't show up I did see a text link show up for a split second in the post before it inexplicably disappeared on me. Very strange.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Really, really nice map. Have some rep.
    M

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast