Thread: Album Image managment within CG

Default Album Image managment within CG

Ok, I see some of us using signature links to share their finished works but not all of those go to their album. Obviously, if you have a website or your image is hosted someplace other than CG that makes sense.

In trying to set up an album for all my challenge submittal entries I seem to be having problems. Bottom line what is the best way to do this? The attachment pop up doesn't like to cooperate very well with me on this.

I checked the Sticky by RobA in the General Thread but his sig links don't seem to be working so I have no confidence that following it will work for me either

At this point I'm wondering if I did something funky with my browser that is throwing me off.

Any ideas or direction would be appreciated.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

The links that I use in my sig are actually special forum searches (in essence). RobA had posted how to do it a few weeks after the forum change. I can't find the post but if you want to do the same thing then just hover your pointer over the link, look at the bottom left of the screen, write down the link, then change the number to your number...mine is 2345 your is 16653. To find your number just hover your mouse over your name.
    Last edited by Ascension; 04-23-2010 at 08:08 AM.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Thanks Ascension. If you happen to run Firebug on Firefox you it allows one to click on an element and see the exact code. Much easier than writing down that long line of characters.

Anyway, for the rest of yas who want to add links to your sig:

1. Get your number by hovering over your name over on the left corner of a post. Your number will be seen at the bottom in the status line of your browser.
    1a. Replace all the XXXXX with your number when using the below.
    2. Finished map Code: http://www.cartographersguild.com/se...=1&forumchoice[]=36&contenttype=vBForum_Post
    3. Challenge Maps code: http://www.cartographersguild.com/se...=1&forumchoice[]=59&contenttype=vBForum_Post

There you have it folks, for any of you who are as I once was.

Of course, now I have to come up with something because my links look almost exactly as yours do and that just won't do. Not that there is anything wrong with yours but they are yours and I need my own style if it's possible I'll think on it.
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 04-23-2010 at 01:22 PM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt