Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yay downtime! Sorry about that.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm...the editor.css file was reverted...I think there's a stylevar for that now RobA...so you shouldn't have to change the editor.css file...just find the stylevar.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

tilt the second

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    @ tilt - Your Dwarf fort lite challenge entry is still there. Are you saying your login and user id was lost? That sounds more like we lost a portion of hard drive. Hopefully, you will come back because I liked the other tilt but I'm not so sure about this one, LOL
    yeah, don't trust the second... he thinks he's the second comming.. .bit mad you know *lol* ...
    I'm working with Arcana and RobA in fixing it.. .and on the third day... oops... madness back...
    it looks like my old account is still there but somehow demoted to guest ... I hope they manage to straigthen it out - but I'm much more optimistic after finding my posts still intact

You guys are awesome
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Blog Entries

Yes, well done Rob and Arcana. Being one of the attachment casualties, apparently, I haven't noticed any difference to my guild experience so far bar the short outage. You have done stellar work to get it back in shape.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12