Thread: Tyalon

Guild Apprentice

Default Tyalon

After some weeks of work i have now finished my first map.
    Its named Tyalon. The story behind it may be a little bit to complex to describe it, but i'll give it a try:
    We write the year 1024 in the third age of the world after the selien landing in the North-East
    and the World is changing. While the Lord of Sandorichion suceeded to ally the selien City-States
    after fivehundret years of civil war and losing land to their neighbours, the rest of the world is
    in chaos.
    Skadi, Queen of Bachsdabur, looses more and more influence to the Mohardian(wich is located north to
    Mericil, but was to small for the map) Capitalists, because of a lack of money and military presence
    in this area. Helplessly she must look at the social deferrals and the initiating conflict.
    Avariciously the lydeinian Kings look at the struggling neighbour. They consider it as their right to
    bring the cultural brothers of Bachsdabur back into the realm, after nearly eighthundret years of disjunction.
    The only reason why they haven't took hold of Bachsdabur is, that their position in their realm is weak as well.
    Five years ago, the two king couped the state and sweeped away the tradiotional electional monarchy.
    Taking it's chance Selien has started a war on it's neighbours to bring the continent under their control.
    While the Seliens succeed in their plan, the only nation, wich could stand against them threatens to fall
    into a civil war. A bagatelle was the last straw to bring the smoldering conflict between the auxian familes back
    on fire.

My Novell takes place in this scenario, to be accurate it starts in the riverlands(wich are the province dominated
    by the citys of Sagon and Arion). But i was allway to busy or to lazy to bring it on paper.
    Thanks for all the help and especially thanks to tear for his great tutorial.
    The WIP-Thread can be found here:http://www.cartographersguild.com//s...hp?8508-Tyalon

® by TBF. Your are not alloud to use the work for commercial interests. You are not allowed to change the maps.
    When you show the work, you have to link back to the thread. You should inform me of using the map.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tyalon.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	4.72 MB 
ID:	21127   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tyalonpol.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	3.27 MB 
ID:	21128   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tyalon Kopie..jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	958.7 KB 
ID:	24079  
    Last edited by TBF; 04-25-2010 at 10:12 AM.

Stimmt. Nice maps.

Guild Apprentice

after three months i finally found the time to insert the names of rivers and special places. Furthermore i changed some names. The new map is the third of the three maps in the first post.