Thread: Puzzle Dungeon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Puzzle Dungeon

Hey all! I haven't posted in a while. I have been pretty busy with work, school and the end of my D&D campaign. So here is a little something I am sharing with you guys form the latter end of my D&D game. I created a massive puzzle dungeon for my players and put them through hell and back I have the rough sketches here with the detailed info on each section/temple. The players had to use their heads for this one as there really only was 1 or two combat encounters. The rest was all mostly brain work and skill rolls. Once I have everything posted, if you have further questions feel free to ask about it.

The other great thing about this is that I am using this dungeon as a final project for my portfolio. I am going to get the finialized versions printed in large format so that they can be used as playable battle maps. I'm expecting to pay about $80 for printing for these four maps alone. I say, it's bloody worth it! I will get some pics later of the printed versions once I have them. So check these out, and I hope you enjoy them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dark_Temple_Sketch.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	258.6 KB 
ID:	24144   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ice_Temple_Sketch.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	251.6 KB 
ID:	24145   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Light_Temple_Sketch.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	263.2 KB 
ID:	24146   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fire_Temple_Sketch.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	272.8 KB 
ID:	24147