Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brave New World

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Map Brave New World

When my group first began playing D&D 4E, I decided to start off with a fresh slate. I whipped up these maps in Photoshop in about two hours to provide them with a look at the lay of the land. The village of Hapsdale is where they began their adventuring careers.

Edit: Except that I can't seem to upload files to add as attachments. Anyone help?

you may need to post a few more times?? not sure of the rules on that... what are you getting when you try?

The files just fail to upload.
    John Grigsby
    Gaming Operations Director, CoastCon 37
    Member-at-Large, CoastCon 37

Currently using Dundjinni, Photoshop CS3, and MapTool
    Unless otherwise stated, any work I post here can be freely used and distributed provided credit is given to me as the originator. If you find it useful or make modifications, I'd love to hear about it.

is your computer plugged in? he he.. typical first "tech question"... i am not sure unless they are too large. If you click on the question mark in the upload window it will show the file types and size limits. Not sure if you'll have this problem but the text is white when i do it so i have to highlight it to be able to read it..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 1.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	24213  
    Last edited by a2area; 04-28-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Map Trying again...

No, I'm plugged in.

I work as an IT spec, so I'm familiar with that routine.

I'll give it another go and see if they come up now that I've got a few posts under my belt.

And, no.

I'm well under the maximum file size, and they are jpegs, so that shouldn't be an issue. Hmmmm.
    John Grigsby
    Gaming Operations Director, CoastCon 37
    Member-at-Large, CoastCon 37

Currently using Dundjinni, Photoshop CS3, and MapTool
    Unless otherwise stated, any work I post here can be freely used and distributed provided credit is given to me as the originator. If you find it useful or make modifications, I'd love to hear about it.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Remember there is not only a file size limit, but also a megapixel limit ~33megapixels I think.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Are you behind a proxy? If so you may have to go into your settings (upper right hand link) then select "general settings" in the left hand menu, and select "Enhanced Attachment Uploading off"

-Rob A>

Help

I'm under the megapixel limit, I believe. I have turned off the Enhanced Attachments, and this is the error message I get:

Warning: fopen([path]/attachments/attachthumbs/2/2/0/0/6/23621.thumb) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_dm_attachment.php on line 311

Blog Entries

Odd but the little paperclip icon showing that this thread has attachments says it has 13 of them. So... that's weird.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast