Thread: Eek! I've deleted everything I've ever attached!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Default Eek! I've deleted everything I've ever attached!

Help! I'm not used to this new forum setup yet, and I noticed I was in the red on my attachments, so I deleted them all. I didn't realize that it would take them off of their posts as well. /facepalm

So, I have two questions. First (and I doubt it, but can't hurt to ask) is there a backup? Second, what's our limit? I did all this because I was having trouble uploading a new attachment.

Unfortunately, my main computer is fritzed so I won't be able to re-upload the important stuff (like my tutorials) for a bit until I can fix it.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

You'll have to wait for Arcana or RobA to see if this can be fixed (Ithink :~)
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've restored the files, but I won't be able to put them back into the forum/database until tomorrow. Hope this helps
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Oh wow. You rock, Arcana, I really didn't expect there to be a backup. It helps immensely, since I can't get to the originals at the moment for my own reference! Thanks SO much for fixing my bonehead move. I'll lrn2useForums now