Been working on these maps for a while, and have reached a point where I need some critique/suggestions ^.^ Bit of background on the map and the labeling: this world is a bit toss-pile in that although I know where I'm going with a lot of stuff I haven't mapped it all out. I've created a political map of the center continent, Sutiherin, and an historical 'map' detailing where the nations were, how they migrated, &c. but the other continents are languishing in terms of that level of detail at the moment. The labels on the world map are in a language I created called Trajan, and pronunciation is a little funny. Ey = ei-yuh, ou = oh-uh, o = ah-oh, gh is from Gaelic Manx (no idea how to explain the pronunciation), and ch = (Bach). My feelings will not be tragically horrified by anyone's pronunciation as I can't actually hear you ^.^ Anyways, any suggestions/critiques/comments are fully welcome.

The final world map image is rather large for legibility - my apologies.

The first image is the equirectilinear map taken into G.Projector where set up a Wagner (I think) projection for the final labeled map. The second image is of the same equirectilinear map with various overlays and color corrections applied - I don't think it would work well for a labeled map, but I'd love some feedback on it anyway. The third image is the labeled map; I'm considering adding some flora and/or fauna images to the outside border area, but I'm not sure if that would detract from the overall map. Thanks for your comments/critiques/suggestions!

- Alizarine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	world_map-cold_ocean.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	1,001.8 KB 
ID:	24252 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	World Map + Overlays.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	24251 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	World Map Labeled.jpg 
Views:	4940 
Size:	2.18 MB 
ID:	24253