Thread: Pathfinder's Fiction release schedule is moving forward

Post Pathfinder's Fiction release schedule is moving forward

This is the email I got today.
    Dear Noble,

We have some good news for subscribers of our Pathfinder Fiction line—you won't have to wait until September for the first book to arrive!

Dave Gross has turned in a fantastic manuscript for Prince of Wolves, and we've been able to adjust the release schedule so that his novel will now kick off the line at Gen Con Indy in August! Elaine Cunningham's Winter Witch will move to fill the October slot that Prince of Wolves previously occupied.

We've already adjusted your subscription so that you'll receive Prince of Wolves as your starting volume in August, and Winter Witch will be shipped to you in October. You don't need to do anything... except count the days to August!

Keep your eye on paizo.com—we'll be unveiling final cover art for both of these novels in the near future, and in just a few months, we'll be announcing more books and authors for 2011!

Thanks for supporting our Pathfinder Fiction line!

Erik Mona
    Publisher
    Paizo Publishing, LLC
    http://paizo.com/
    How often does a release date get shoved forward!
    My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Awesome! Usually it's "sorry, wait another 6 months"

Glad to hear they're ahead of schedule on this stuff. I'm not a subscriber to the fiction line but I know they got behind the curve on other RPG product releases in trying to get the core rules and bestiary out. Think they're mostly caught up there too. I'm generally impressed by how well they keep to their schedules...and still turn out really good quality stuff. Let us know how the book is. If they're doing good stuff I might sign up and support them on it...even though I'm not generally a fan of fantasy fiction beyond the "classic" stuff.

Yeah they're pretty well caught up... although there was some glitches with getting stuff back from China for some things... and they had an artist just plain take a dump on them in the Modules line...

As for quality... It's Elaine Cunningham and Dave Gross... so it can't be bad...
    My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
    Gimp Gradient Basics