Thread: Protector 4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

Map Protector 4

This map was done as a commission for the upcoming Protector flash game, now moving into it's 4th version! The final game has been published, and is at http://www.kongregate.com/games/undefined/protector-iv (among other locations, this one is the primary site).

The flag/quest markers have been randomly placed for display purposes. I've also included the side menu bar to show how the full screen will appear when focused on the map page (though the menu is in a beta stage right now and subject to change). This is the first map I've done in this particular style, and I must say it was quite enjoyable to make!

Thanks to Torstan, Yandor, Ascension, Ramah and rpgmapmaker for constructive comments, and especially to Ramah for use of the location icons. And thanks to the guild as a whole for the support, help, comments and resources that led up to this point in my artistic career!

This map is Copyright 2010 Undefined Ltd

Enjoy!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MapProtector.jpg 
Views:	799 
Size:	242.9 KB 
ID:	24299  
    Last edited by Coyotemax; 08-10-2010 at 11:57 AM. Reason: update to game status

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."