Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Lands of Todes Grube

This is really beautiful, great style

Is there any chance of getting a tutorial on the basics of this style map? This is PRECISELY the kind of map I want to create... and I can't figure out how.

Love it!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theactionpoint View Post
    Is there any chance of getting a tutorial on the basics of this style map? This is PRECISELY the kind of map I want to create... and I can't figure out how.
    It appears to be a symbol-based map, try looking in the Mapping Elements forum for brushes or other elements related to this map. You may also want o search for the WIP thread (if there is one), there may be more info there as well.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

A fantastic piece. A wonderful example of how less is more. In this case, its a lot more. I agree with the poster about the map making him wanted to play D&D. It gets the imagination going. I particularly liked the Mazelands, and how the elfin principality forest was surrounded by mountains.

Truly, a masterpiece!

Guild Novice

Nice map, how did you get to the name of Mt Elgon, it is a real mountian between Kenya and Uganda ;-).

Guild Novice

This map is beautiful, I love the colors you've used and the general "look and feel" of this map is just perfect. Every time I think I've decided on the look for my map, I find another one that blows me away! Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie73 View Post
    Nice map, how did you get to the name of Mt Elgon, it is a real mountian between Kenya and Uganda ;-).
    Interesting!, I didn't name the mountain, a friend of mine did, he possibly got it from that particular mountain.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast