Thread: coalbeards journey

Default coalbeards journey

This is my idea for the map, quickly placed. I focused more on the look and feel of the map rather than the placement and layout of the world. I think those elements are best worked out through simple sketch and collaboration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAMPLE-MAP-updated5-1.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	387.5 KB 
ID:	24316  
    Adam Schmidt
    Illustration and Cartography
    http://www.misteradam.com

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I like the idea of using labels of beer for places/place-markers, toyed with the idea myself, so I'm glad that someone else thought of doing it.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

I like the red/brown look you got going on there. Looks like it could actually be the tabletops in Boran's pub showing where he found his various ales.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt