Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lost Temple experiment

Here are the two sides of the Double doors, one right, and one left. They should pivot correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 06-16-2010 at 10:33 PM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I finally got a scanner working and I'm excited to do some new things. Here is one of the illustrations I did for the temple tombs. You can add it for the Caskets if you want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tomb.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	26163  
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

I am so sorry to let you wait such a long time, but I was seriously ill for quite some time, but very well on the road to recovery now. I will not be able to use the map - which is awesome - for my campaign for quite a while, but I printed it out over 16 din A 4 pages. It just looks terribly great! Thank you so much for your effort and patience with me. We can consider this project as successfully completed to my fullest satisfaction.

Do I have your permission to PM you if I need a small map here and there on the way to prepare my campaign further?

Thank goodness you are alright, I was worried you got hit by a bus or something. Of course, I find this message after I have posted on all the others

Please do contact me as I am certainly interested in doing more maps to improve my skills. It's great practice for me right now.

I did send a message asking if the file was too big or not which now that I have a bit of experience with VTTs I am a little concerned about. If needed I can see about creating a less "heavy" version.

Glad you are feeling better and sorry to hear you were ill.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jaxilon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234