Thread: Hi Everbody

Default Hi Everbody

.."Hi doctor Nick"

Hello, I'm njordys. I'm new here. Dunno what more to say..

I've always liked maps, when i was around five years old i used to go over my mothers atlas with a pencil and dot in the flight paths I was going to fly when i grew up. That wasnt so popular when i was discovered.

I love scenery, I've grown up in a very idyllic place, scenery-like at least. So I have been attracted to how enviroments look. I've probably spent years looking on maps, trying to figure out how it would look like in those places with odd shapes and colours. It's all very rewarding for me, but my friends think I'm weird.

I've also made my share of maps and missions for rts-games. I'm so looking forward to starcraft 2.

I have deviantart-page at http://www.njordys.deviantart.com/ if someone wants to check it out

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Well welcome to both of you! Njordys, looking forward to seeing you post some of your maps here (looks like you've already done your fare share). Wajidshah, hope you find your way. If you are interested in maps, but don't know where to begin, I recommend checking out the "Finished Maps" section to see what others here have done. Then, if you want to try your hand at a map, the "Tutorials" section has allot of really helpful walk-through's to help you do this.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome Njordys, I can see on DA that you're allready producing a lot, and now you'll have a whole community giving your advice about your work too... it'll be fun
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Thanks for the welcome people. A very interesting forum this is, and the many cool maps displayed here have given me new spunk into my ongoing project

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave