Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Host Change Process/Timing.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Attachments were in the process of being regenerated...You should be good to go.

I have now installed the suite...it is not fully configured. Which means I'm not 100% sure what its all capable of. Feel free to browse, but PLEASE don't make any changes to any of the blog or cms sections if you are given the option to until further notice.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Thanks Arcana, I appreciate your looking into this for me.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

When I click the Forum button in the top of page menu - it takes me to a warning "Gamerprinter - you do not have permission to access this page..." I think there's a glitch in there.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Blog Entries

Yupp, i.e. if you click the Blogs-button and then try to return to Home there comes this message. Probably some incompatibility with the cookies (CMS-vBulletin)? : )

Antheon
    searching for errors

EDIT:
    GP, is it possible that you clicked on the "Home"-button instead of the "Forum"-button? How I look at it, the "Home"-button seems to direct you to the CMS-site which hasn't been finished yet. Therefor we can not access this site as we do not have the permission to do so. I tried it several times and the only button where I could reproduce the error message was the "Home"-button. So, as long as you click the "Forum"-button until the admins have fixed it, there should be no problem. ; )
    Last edited by Antheon; 05-08-2010 at 04:50 PM.
    "Good must co-exist with evil to have meaning. Just as light needs darkness to be seen."

Current projects: The Empyreum

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

had the same error going from a post to main forum by clicking home - when I clicked it forum there after, all worked...
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm going to have to do some serious permissions configuration. First though, stylevars...I also need to put in the sections and categories.

Blog Entries

Fixed the CMS Permissions...I think...you all should be able to see them now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123